What we're looking for
In this role, you will support operations for a consumer brand: control listings presence and accuracy on a marketplace, assist with launching new products, discovering new channels and marketplaces for sales, develop new markets and countries.
Currently, we sell through 5+ channels (Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, D2C etc.) and in 15+ countries globally. More to come! Join us now to explore the world of international e-commerce and learn more about one of the most disruptive environments nowadays.
- Support daily product operations activities: monitor listings accuracy, check notifications from marketplaces, review account health ratings, etc.
- Coordinate with other teams to support business growth
- Research opportunities for business development:
- New products launch strategy and calculations
- Untapped markets entry
- Marketplaces entry and growth
- Recent graduates or students in their last year
- Working experience 1+ year (FMCG, consulting, e-commerce operational and analytical background preferred)
- Communication and project management skills
- Attention to detail and “roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty” approach
- At least intermediate level of English
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced e-commerce environment
What else to know?
- We’re young strong team with extensive experience in top e-commerce, consulting and financial companies
- We have cozy office and atmosphere
- We promise competitive salary package
- We offer an unlimited personal and professional growth opportunities
At Accel Club we acquire, scale, and operate e-commerce businesses by integrating them into our platform. Backed by leading investors across technology and commerce, we build a team of A-players and create an environment for everyone to be engaged, challenged, and passionate about work we do. We value result-driven and adventurous professionals ready to gain new experience, learn non-stop, and think big.
Max Firsov, Co-founder of Accel Club. Former: CEO Yandex.Eats, Head of Yandex Food-tech (Y.Eats, Y.Lavka, Y.Chef). Founder & CEO Foodfox (acquired by Yandex). 10+ years experience in E-commerce (incl. Lamoda, Rocket Internet) and Finance (Interros, Aton, Integra);
Nick Tuzenko, Co-founder of Accel Club. Former: Managing Director Busfor (acquired by BlaBlaCar). Boston Consulting Group. MIPT (Phystech), winner of international physics olympiads.
Accel Club raised $170 million from international tech and e-commerce investors: North Wall, RedSeed, and Flyer One Ventures.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email Daniil Evtushenko, Head of Product Operations, at email@example.com and include the role's title in your subject line